- Born 1st April 1996
- Birthplace: Tolgate Manor, England
- Mother’s and Father’s Name: Whitney and Lewis
- Brothers & Sisters: Yuma, Yeoman, Yahtzee, Yvette, Yassie, Yates and Yardley
- Trained: Forfar, Scotland
- Qualified: July 1998
- Retired: March 2009
- Occupation: Keeping Don Treader right!
- Sadly passed away: Saturday 18th February 2012 at 2:35pm
‘A Message From Yules’ (written 2011)
It’s great, I now get to listen to Uplift Radio every day. I don’t even have to get out of my basket. Don is busy, but I don’t let him forget my ‘strokability’ factor. I’m also the one who makes sure he gets fresh air – he’d never be away from that Radio Station if I didn’t give him a push, or more correctly, a nudge.
If you listen carefully you can sometimes hear me on his programmes. I’m the one who makes the ‘Santa’ sounds. I also sometimes get a speaking, or barking, part, but I’m going to tell you this – I actually think he’s as barking as I am! He can go on a bit, can’t he! Anyhow, don’t forget to listen to my show – it’s mainly the Uplift one.
Don only helps me out! Keep watching this page for links and videos about me.
Link to My Retirement Booklet
Link to My Retirement Video