What’s On Today? Monday
- 12am Feelings – midnight music with Don Treader
- 2am Through The Night – relaxing music
- 3am (10am & 5pm) Uplift Theatre. Today we restart ‘Left Behind’ the gripping drama of the ‘end times’
- 3.25 Through The Night Again
- 4am Catch The Dawn – music to help you face the new day
- 6am Meditation – nature sounds and music to start your day well
- 7am (12 noon & 8pm) Celtic Cross Country – a blend of Scottish & Irish with a dab of other genres, all hosted by Joe Bollard & Don Treader
- 9am (and 7pm) Now 21 – hits of the 21st Century (the recent past) in a refreshingly new juke box format
- 10.25am – Country Style – enjoy the smell of the country air and dig the music!
- 2pm *& 10pm) My Kind Of Music – Joe Bollard plays some of your favourite standards. Easy listening to soothe your ears
- 5.25pm The Upbeat Show – music to help you with the drive home
As usual, tune in with PC & Mac at:
For Smartphones & Tablets, just download our Uplift Radio App from the Apple Store & Google Play
Check out the full schedule from our website or App.